Friday, September 19, 2008

Water Fountains













When I first fell in love with water fountains, I was a girl, and I was playing in my park just around the corner. Mesmerized, many stressed-out people would come into this park and stand looking at the water fountains . Negative ions -- ­those invisible, tasteless molecules that are heightened by running water (including water fountains)­seem to create a sense of well-being. Why do “negative” ions create “positive” feelings? Well, ions are molecules that have gained or lost a positive charge. Falling water ­such as that from water fountains--creates thousands of negative ions by splitting other wise neutral particles of air, freeing electrons to manifest their vitalizing function.
This is why I still fill like so girlish when I look at the water fountain !



0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template